Sunday, March 8, 2015

Say "Yes" to the Dress


I was nervous about shopping for my Wedding Dress... I felt insecure about my body or attracting too much attention to myself. The normal feelings that women have in this moment. 






I thought this would be the one. It felt so soft and the way it fell made me re-think what my original vision was.





This is the dress that came home with me that day. I was dazzled by the bling and my insecurity got the better of me. When I got home and showed Randy, his face fell and I knew that I had made a big mistake.





A few nights later we drove back out to David's Bridal together and found the prefect dress. It was so special to share this special memory together and he was so wonderful about the whole thing. I have the best guy ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment